My feet isnt on the ground
Monday, May 17 13:57


I've been speding most of my time at Lamsoon .
But it doesnt solve anything that im facing right now.
Im in aweird twisted situation.
And trust me, I dont even want to be in this position.

Im loosing myself in everything.
And im having the urge to cry.
But i guess i shall just hold it and get through the day.

I dont want to win anything neither do i wanna loose.
Hang on, the subject here isnt about loosing or winning.
Its about me.
So this has nothing to do with whoever or whatever.

Dear LSF ,
Im going to isolate myself because im in an unstable state.
Im sick of pretending.
I hate putting on a fake smile.
But, the reason i've been hanging out with you guys so much lately is because ;
You guys make me feel worryless.
As though nothing is happening in my life.
But reality check, this is life.
And no matter how far i run, i know that everything will come back to me.

I love you guys.

And to you, im sorry for the hurt i've caused.

Labels: