Sunday, April 11 03:26


im posting again because i need to type things out frm my head.
But i think i wanna dedicate this post to leesya.

Dear leesya, i miss you so much.
How are you?
Where are you know?

why arent things easy for me?
Its been a year that you've left.
And everything gets more harsh.
Life is harsh. so harsh right now.

I don't know what I want in life.
I don't know what I want right now.
All I know is that I'm hurting so much inside that it's eating me, and one day,
there won't be any of me left.

i closed my eyes and i saw you leesya.
you were in me all this while.
i can just imagine you saying "eh chio bu, he ugly la, typical guy, your mom will search for you someone who makes 10k a month. just wait "

damn, i miss you so much.
i love you lessya.