i beg you
Tuesday, March 2 21:27


Sentosa with the robbers was stupendous.
Im totally worn out.
Met my all-time gerek buddies; Erman, Aini,Nad & Sillah @ Sentosa.
The sun, gave no mercy -.- "
Tanned myself blablabla.
Dog Bone? or whatever its called was gerek.
My toe is hurting.
I took no notice of the pain during the games but i regret it though.

By the way, I did 6-7 stroke, ONLY?!
Yea,in the sea.
WTF.
i wanted to do 12.
I know i can.
But, i got cramps during 2nd lap. pffft.
Aiya, overall , the day was okay laaaaaaaaaaa.

Anway, side track, im just having mixed emotions right now.
I dont get it yknow.
I have a life, but its as though i dont have one.
I was only away from home for like what ? 9 hours?
And the house is terbalik?
My chores is my chores and no one wants to do it ;
cause yall are used to me doing everything.
Right?

I was born to this world as your daughter, mind you.
I wasnt born to be your maid yknw.
This goes out to the two of you.
Mom's life is korea, korea korea.
Family isnt important now & the only thing you care for is your self-pleasure.
Dad occupy his time with his soccer channel.
And, i dont wanna touch on Fai.
Never want to.

Im being sissy, and im crying while texting Shafiq.
Like common uh(?)
Cant i just live my life like every other 17 years old kid?
Yea, i know im still under your custody.
But you dont have the right to make me do things i dont want to.
Understand?

I dont want to say so much about home.
Only God knows everything.

Labels: