once again
Monday, March 8 21:51



Dear you(s),

I held a pen and with me, was a blank paper.
I thought i could drew pictures with the pen, but it was harder than i thought.
I drew so many pictures, but it doesnt look decent.
i wanted to redo what i did, but obviously, its stained.
I crushed the paper and dump it in the bin.
It was so easy to get rid the sight of the paper.
And then, i took a new piece of paper and started drawing again.
When the sight of it looks awful, i could just re-start.

But, my life isnt like the crushed paper.
How i wish i can smash my head onto the table infront of me.
If only i could renew my life like getting a new piece of paper for myself.
Life isnt hard actually, it depends on yourself and how you deal with them.

Bottom line,
Im just hurt.
And im breaking down mentally.

Labels: