ohh im sorryy
Saturday, February 27 09:51


Omg, i miss my hair T_T .
Okay, moving on.
Another post and another story to tell.

Deep inside, im hurt.
Im hurt from all the pain that you give me.
Everything was going well until yesterday afternoon.
Why now? Tell me.
Tell me why it didnt happen last week or why not next week?
Why must it be now?
After all the places we've went to.
After all the happy times.
I did you a favour.
And you're giving me this in return?
You're not a burden to me.
And no matter what, i still love you.
You're a part of me.
And will always be.
Forever till death do us apart.
Im sorry if i misused you.
im sorry if i didnt give you sufficient time to rest.
I was stingy.
All i think about was going somewhere.
And you'll always have to take me there.
Please dont be angry with me.
I cant go anywhere without you.
You're important to me, so important.

Was it because you were angry that i have not been taking care of you?
Im sorry then.

I love you toe. Please get well soon T_T
I wanna go Sentosa.
Pleeeeease toe T_T .

ps:// i couldnt sleep last night.

Labels: