madame Izzy ☺ Female ♀ & Turning 17 , Muhammad Hairil Bin Samsuri ♥ PEPS Class of 05' YISS Class of 09' Current student in ITE CW
tagboard links ♥♥♥ ♀AnaCrawford ♂Ashik ♂Azrie ♀Dee ♀Elya ♀Evee ♂Farrid ♂Fathir ♂Gerald ♀Joey Ng Xueni ♂Kidd ♀Mawar ♀Shasha ♀Shazee ♂Syakir ♀Syuhada'Efron Blogpsot ♀Syuhada'Efron Tumblr ♥♥ Amirah Elfi ♥ E4 Classblog Adey Adiq Adlieyn Ain Ain Panda Akim Amanda Amalina Andy Aqilah Arvin Arzi Asraff Aydah Bazilah Bulan Ein Eliyana Eqa Eza Faezah Faiziyyah Feer Ferlisya Isabelle> Izwan Izzuan Khalil Liyana Marrisa Mr Ng Mrs Mitchell Mus-e Naddd Nani Nidya Rabitah Rhyee S Shya Syaza Syazlin Syidin wankukuhead Usmah Yunni Zany Zuraidi archive
October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 |
one last dance
Saturday, January 23 19:05
Im wondering, for how long i can keep up like this. I couldnt bear everything that's been going on. I may look like im a strong person. But im still a girl, arent i? Girls have fragile hearts dont they? Yes, I say im okay. But what if im not? What if im so full with doubts. I just dont get it. Im trying to believe you. But you're not helping me at all. You're denying everything. How should i keep up with this? This whole situation, is driving me nuts. Its easy for you guys to just say " chill, relax " . But im the one who's going through all this shit. I hafta go through this weird twisted situation which is making circles forever. IT WONT STOP. Yes, it keeps going around and around. At the start of today, you're already saying no one cares for you. WHO AM I TO YOU? huh ? All these while, what have i been to you? I ignore all those cursing you gave. I dont care, cause i know when you're angry, you tend to vulgar. But that is no excuse for you to mistreat me. And i have not mistreated you. All these while, i've been a major stuck up, havent i? I know now. Im just a major stuck up. okay. its really okay. Im just tired of being hurt. I really am. -----------------------------------( cut here 8< ) ---------------------------------- Dangg , i miss school. I miss skipping classes. I miss canteen madness. I miss laughing on top of my lungs. I miss sneaking to canteen/cafe. I miss messing up art room. I miss having paint on my fingertip. I miss homeworks. i miss being punished. I miss being late for class. I miss being late for school. I miss being late for Mock papers. I miss being late for prelims. I miss being late for O level. I miss getting caught by the vice-principal for shoes and socks. I miss the teachers telling me to tie up my hair. I miss my dancers. I miss nagging at my dancers. I miss dancing. I miss the hall I miss mee sutra. I miss curryhut. I miss coffee&snack. I miss captains ball. I miss soccer. I miss running. I miss the track. I miss Mr Marcus's lame jokes. I miss Keith Tan. I miss locker. I miss smoking in school, sneakly. I miss music room. I miss media hub. I miss Mdm Noor Azizah. I miss blueberry tea. I miss Mr Aidil. I miss wearing school skirt. I miss Nasi Briyani. I miss sleeping in class. I miss sick bay. I miss the OM. I miss looking at Mr Adam. I miss secondary school days, basically. I know this isnt a proper post. But im running out of words. I dont know what to post, for now. But i'll do a proper one when i got some ideas okay. peace. Labels: aye yo chiqa |