Tuesday, January 5 21:10


Well, thunders and storm.
Tickets are calling, and im on my way.
Some things in life are either taken way to seriously or not serious enough.
So why worry so much about our everyday problems.
I mean there is only so much time to be alive but plenty of time to be dead.
So live every day like it is your last.
Take way to many pictures, laugh to hard and love with all your heart.

I always knew looking back at the tears would make me laugh,
but I never thought that looking back at the laughs would make me cry.
Its those funny move each and everyone make before wrap.
And its those times, when everyone gives you a group hug when they sense something aint right

Kerry : "A good friend asks what you're thinking. A best friend is already telling you it's a bad idea."