enough is enough
Tuesday, January 5 19:05



Empty frames, empty boxes.
What will i do without you guys.
You guys showed me that love exists.

I was rather provoke.
You guys took the trouble to keep an eye on me.
Let go karaoke. HAHA.

I couldnt thank more to Kush, Dham, Fathir, Qamarul and Azlan.
But i cant forgive you guys for making me smell Fathir's shoe.
Gross.
Anyway,

Fir, im sorry if i hurt your feelings.
I mean, i was 50% aware and 50% hunged up.
I didnt mean those words.
I may have forgotten what i said, but i know, i said something harsh to ya.

Aqiee, *sigh*
Like you said, lets not remember what happen earlier.
Im ultra sorry for being rude to you.
For being so offhand, i got a bruise on my head.

------------------------------------(Cut here 8<)--------------------------------

Thats it, no more for me.
Im tired of being hang-over.
Im still abit tipsy.
But i guess i shall be fine by tomorrow.

Pray hard that i'll not puke.
But somehow, this was better than Gordon.
Hoho.Yikes.

I did my vocals today.
While sitting in the badmitton court with ;
Aqiee, Fir, Kush, Kidd, Dham, Fathir, Syakir, Amir.

Kush, tell me the song that you mentioned earlier.
I wanna try the cover. ^^/

Okay, kidd, i did my part.
I sang to you live & even in record.
Now do your part and dont be sad! -\_/- "

Okay, my head is spinnig.
Im out.

Peace.

Labels: