behave boleh tak ?
Tuesday, January 12 20:10
I wanna post like Fathir, for today.
I wanna do a recount on yesterday.
Or should i do descriptive?
Narrative?

Okay, i'll just post how i want things to be.
But, i do wanna post about yesterday, but like Fathir's post, but with picture.
Like a story book but with pictures.
Okay, so a story with pictures.
WTH?

So here goes.

Yesterday was the most desolation day for me.
Yes, I felt f-in tensed upon receiving my result.
However, i managed to get over it.
Okay, just a little bit of tears.
But i wasnt crying for my grades.
Its my freedom. *sigh*



I've forgotten what its like to have dad calling my phone 24/7 to ask my whereabouts.
Hahaha.
Oh, and yes, i can already imagine my dad saying 'No' to everything i ask for.
I can imagine, dad looking like this ;



haha.
okay, so back to my story.
I went back early cause mom was already home.
Yes, i walked out the house immediately when she strike.



but .. this is a cuter version of me and mom. haha ^^

So, i walked out the house, thinking i could let my mind rest at peace with LSK.
I was so happy to meet them but when i arrived, *sigh*
I couldnt find any words to suit the situation & what i felt.
Mortified isnt the word.
I was .. anguish yet mournful however crestfallen.
I wanted to scream, but tears rolled out instead.



I have never break down in public.
Well, for other's doings.
But i had to yesterday.
Shazee was there and i had to break down infront of her. T_T
Who wouldnt be disappointed when almost you guys(you know who you are) , look like this;



pfftt -.-" . kecewa. sungguh kecewa.

But anyway, back to my story,
everyone was going haywire.
wait, not everyone.
So i went home cause i was too angry.

Looking back, i wish i could send you home.
But i was having my own problems.
Call me self-centered but i dont care. its reality im facing.
I dont have perfect ending to my tale like Little Mermaid or Barbie & friends.





Wait, but i somehow, am related to Cinderella arent I ?



Im tortured .. abused.. just like her ^^ .
And sort of like this picture..

.

Wuahahah, okay, i was joking.
But, cinderella, still has a perfect ending to its tale. -.-
Eh cinderella, when you wanna have babies? "x
Ehhh.. hahahaha.

Okay, so back to my story (idk how many times i said this)
Oh yea, im down with fever and my stomach hurts.
Well..

Trust me, i had fun doing this.
But i started of at 9 and look at the time, its 15 minutes to 11pm.

well, i got to go.
Mom's nagging sure made me weak at the knees.

well,
I


you guys, still


peace.

I wanna re-edit tomorrow.
My eyes are heavy already.

But, anyway, thanks Kush and Hawk for so called "being there for me" .
And Arleana, and Ginn bestfriendku.
Alaa, update tomorrow uh.
Seriously, im starting singlish language now already sia.
I'll thank everyone in tomorrow's post uh.


ps:// im not angry anymore. i forgive and forget. so lets pretend nothing happen ytd.

Labels: