you're a donkey
Friday, December 11 01:07

This is so prejudice.
I mean like, common?
You're comparing me to your son?
Hell no.
You gotta be kiddin' me, cause im way better than him.
Verifiable, im usually not at home.
but i dont ask you for money when i go out, okay.
For goodness sake, its my savings in my bank that i count on, okay.
Yes, you did gave me a lil' allowance to me.
But hey, can a 10 bucks last fr 2 weeks?
Look at your son, he asked for 10 bucks per day.

If you're saying that its different now cause he doesnt ask for money,
then, i can say that i dont ask you money at all when i go out,
and that makes alot of differences too.

Im not bragging about me being a better child,
but hey, i've had enough and you should know your limits.
When i dont speak up, that doesnt mean im afraid of you.
Its because im tired of your naggings.
And its just useless if i raise my voice to stand up for my own rights.

I have to do the chores,
I have to make sure the house is clean,
I have to make sure my room maintain its tidyness,
And i also hafta obey you and your son at home.

This is just a paroxysm .
I dont care if you're reading this, cause its my blog & its my say.

LSK, you guys are just plain awesome.
Izzy: Omar , kau ader man's boob eh.
Omar : Zye, kau ader ladies boob sia.

common' & sing ;
* .... kami along-along chua chu kaaang
kami along along chua chu kang ..... *
besok, battle uh.

Labels: