somethin' like that.
Saturday, December 5 20:07


Okay, im back .
And things wasnt any better .
Here, there, its still the same, old boring place.
Well, im going MIA, soon, again.
So, friends, book me before im booked.
ahaha.

Will be heading Lam Soon on Monday.
And imma gonna do a duet wth Nabil ^^
Hohohohoo.
I've yet to memorise the song okay.

Well, i got some things to say,
So here goes.

I cant stand you girls.
First, you bitch 'bout us, then you pretend as if you people wanna hang around with us.
Well listen up pussies, you're just some nincompoop who's tryna be at the centre of our world.
You got a problem with us, you deal with us like real matures do.
I know we're better looking than ya, you dont hafta judge us in what we wear nor what we do.
Cause get this straight, we definately have better things to do than to talk trash about ya.
And oh, i guess we dont hafta try hard to get anyone okay. We just do.
If you're so covetous, just say it.
You dont hafta say that we toy with em' .
Grow up, kids.

And to you,
I dont like the way you're treating us.
Cause you're being unfair.
You have your own money, go and buy the things you need.
And not the things you already have.

peace.




Labels: