often times those words get tangled up in lines
Monday, December 21 20:07



Yknw, one day you look at the person ;
and you see something more than you did the night before.
Like a switch has been flicked somewhere.
And the person who was just a friend is suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with.

Its ironic because that's how I live my life.
I smile on the outside, and everyone thinks I'm doing fine.
But I'm always dying inside, always one step away from the edge yknow?
I can't be happy to be who I am because I don't know who I am anymore.

So I'm just thinking 'bout how much I don't want my life to be boring.
There's so much I wanna do and so many places I wanna go ,
but I don't really think it's ever gonna happen.
I just don't wanna be one of those people who work somewhere they hate ,
or live somewhere they don't wanna live.
But I feel like I'm gonna live here forever and not get a chance to see everything I want to see.
I feel like my dreams are too unrealistic.
-.-"

Okay, so I understand that scissors can beat paper,
and I get how stone can beat scissors, but there's no fucking way paper can beat stone.
Paper is supposed to magically wrap around stone, leaving it immobile?
Why the hell can't paper do this to scissors?
Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people?
Why aren't sheets of secondary ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating student as they attempt to take notes in class?
I'll tell you why,
cause paper can't beat anybody,
a stone would tear that shit up in 2 seconds.
When I play scissors/ paper/ stone, I always choose stone.
Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper,
I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say,
"oh shit, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole "

Labels: