Lam Soon Kia
Saturday, December 26 00:43
Mom asked me to accompany her till 2 am cause she's doing her stuff.
My eyes are heavy and my contact lens isnt behaving.

Its 1:19 now, and im really hungry.
I hear my bed callin' my name, but i guess doing mom a favour wont kill me.
Anyway, Im really hungry and im trping it out two times.
I want cancerstick. pfft!

I guess im going out tomorrow, alone.
where to ? well, i dont know.
Maybe i'll drop by 283 or wherever LS people gon' be at.
I wanna kill time so i guess i shall upload pictures of LS people and introduce some to you.

Note: i still dont know some names.
This is only half of them.
Not in picture : Ajul, Azrie, Ginn, Amir, Fir, Nunu, Haziq, Zai, Nabil, & the others whom i dont knw their names.

From left to right:
Hidkenet, Nick, Lee, Ahmad (?) , Ham, Syasya, Qiqi,
Elya , Omar & ______.

Syasya & Hidkenet

Mal & Hidkenet

From left ti right:
Syasya, Lee, _____, Omar, Nick, Qiqi.


From left to right :
Qiqi , Syasya, Nick, ____, Ahmad (?) ,Omar, _______.

Syasya, Nick, Lee, ____________.

You guys should know their name alr.
i've introduce.










But the sexiest picture among all,


(^^ ,)

Labels: