All i hear is raindrop
Friday, October 30 07:34
Thank God Math Papers is over! Wooohooo.
Hahaha.
Okay, been spending my afternoons at Lam Soon lately.
Ever since 15 oct ? hahaha.
Anyway, studying alone at home is a bore and everyone else is mugging for GCE.

There's a virus in my pc thanks to Fai.
And since mom didnt bring her notebook to work today,
the first thing that was on my mind was
"i gotta blog, i haftaa blog , i miss blogging."

Hahahaha!
Okay,As usual, will be heading Lam Soon AGAIN later.
But err,will be heading school to get my art materials in locker first.
aahahahahah!
Told you i spend so much time there. "x
Anyway its Syuhada & Hafizuwan's birthday,
so let see how their birthday bash looks like.
And will be doing art with Andy at the red table -.-
When is art gonna end? ugh.

Hahahaha.
Im skipping CoreGeog today. And dont ask me why.
Hahah. Damn i got alot to say.
But time constraint ):
I hafta go shower anytime soon.
So, i cant hog on to the notebook for as long as i want -.- hahaha.

Okay, just hope that mom doesnt bring her notebook to work next week alright.
*finger-crossed*

haha!

I want prata sausage!
I want prata sausage!
I want prata sausage!
I want prata saugage, i'd like cheese please.

ps:// can i have more tea please?

Labels: