why doncha do some'thin.
Monday, August 3 17:33
no one knows how scary it is.
no one knows how fast my heart beats right now.

If I could relive my life, I wouldn't.
Cause everything I've done, I've never once regretted doing them.
And everything I am is everything I was meant to be.
Anyway,this isnt about what I've done, what I should've done and what I could've done
it's about what I can do and what I will do.

Im waiting for my parents to come home,
And so, wish me luck.

My parents will definately quarrel,
then, they'll scream their lungs off straight in my face.

How am i feeling?
i just wanna curl up on my bed.

Please & thank you.

And a side note, wear something under your skirt.
You might just bump into someone in a dark place and fly 5 feets away frm him.

Labels: