Friday, May 1 21:49


Im throwing punches right now.
Im really angry with mom and dad , and i dont wanna talk about it.
Not only that, im like angry with everyone.
I mean, the people i dont see today.
Im so angry with everyone that i wish i die in my sleep or something.

Uurrggggh. Internet is so evil.
They play with people's feeling.
They show things that will hurt people, make people happy and even make people sad!
And i really got a big issue with internet!
Seriously, why oh why oh whyyyy?

I wanted to ease my soul.
But im now affected with some bloody virus in me.
The symptoms are : mixed emotion.

I dont like you, internet.
I will never like you.

Anyway ,i had a very WET day today.
Nana keep pushing me in the water -.- "
supersweetsugar.

i wanted to blog about so many things.
But my mind is blank now.
so, goodnight people.