Thursday, April 9 17:11
You know whats the best part about life?
making a mistake and learning from it.

Yea, i know everyone is disappointed with me.
I know the group now thinks otherwise of me.
My days as a dancer have ended and i dont wish to remember it.
I read Ain's blog, Reza's blog, Farreyd's blog, Andy's LJ.
And yes, everyone IS disappointed with me.
Im pretty much sure my classmates are disappointed with me too.
But, whats the point thinking about it now, right?

I know this is over and i know Ain didnt mean any offence but,
if she really was disappointed with me, why didnt she say it to me personally?
I wouldnt have come for the last practice and i wouldnt have tagalong for SYF.

You know, what hurts me most is that, people didnt ask me why i made the decision.
It has nothing to do with the dance group.
And it was clearly about studies and T&F.

Andy, if you say that as an SAL, i need to be there all the time,
then tell me, why did you assign me that position?
Reza, if you say you're disappointed that i didnt dance, tell me,
who's that fella who have been influencing me not to go for dance but come for the training?

I've decided something else.
Because i have disappoint almost everyone around me,
I think i dont want to tag along for any outings or overseas trip.
This journey is enough for me.

For now, and for once, i think i want to make my parents proud.
GET THOSE O'S CERT.