Sunday, April 5 20:30
*update*
Shocked to see this in Farrid's blog :

I hope you read this Q.

It is so disappointing how this friend of mine simply stop and gave up in everything.
What i learnt from the camp and from her, was to never give up, to always persevere and forever try in doing something even if it risk yourself.
The first time i saw her was at 5am when we were gathering at the porch for our morning exercise. She didnt very much attend to most of the activities due to school.I was astonish when i found out that she was our SAL and she's only 16 this year.Amazingly, im inspired by her in million things.She is someone who is strong at mind. Someone who is able to give and take. I had thousands of question for her, million things in my mind. And i know i had to get to know her. Its not wrong anyway right? Its not as if i fall in love with her. But i did fall in love with her credibility. I did, and i got to be honest in this. By the things she wrote in her blog, i just knew that she's not okay somehow, inside her , and she's not telling anyone because she know she'll pull herself down.

I judge people by the way they behave.She does take things maturely but i have to say that she doesnt take actions out of it maturely.Infact, hiding and running away from it is exremely childish. Till when are you going to run away from the real world Q? Im speaking up because as a friend, i hope you know that atleast or atmost, someone is out there for you. Your special companion, friends and even family. Q, i know that you just lost your bestfriend recently, but sometimes, speaking out will destress yourself. What are friends for? Stay strong Q, stay strong. (: