Saturday, March 21 14:18
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


My day didnt start out well.
Woke up with a .. dream.
The dream is nice but also sad.
I dreamt of leesya.
When i woke up, my eyes were wet.
I even continue crying when i woke up.

I miss leesya.
I dwelled for her for almost 2 months.
Its good that im back on my feets now.
Atleast i have my sense back.
Ajeyfam was chatting with me under Andy's account and they were cheering me up.

Honestly, i miss each and every moment with her.
I miss her so badly.

Speaking of missing, i miss ein too.
There is a huge gap in between us.
What i wrote above isnt as important as this.
Cause, im hoping that she'll read this.
Everyday,I wonder how is she.
Its been ...(1 ? 3? 8? 16? 52? ) days since i last talk to her.
I miss the laughs. I miss talking in class.
I miss gossiping, i miss telling each other's dirt.
I miss you.

I saw her having dance training yesterday and i reminded myself memories of us.
Guess we're just busy now that our time are just occupied with other stuff.
I am just happy that she have friends who'll stick by her through thick and thin.
Although she's not always there for me when i need her,
when we pass each other and with one glance from her, she knows when im feeling down.
Every hug means a lot to me.

I miss her. I miss leesya.
Come back please.

Thanks ajeyfam babys for making me feel a whole lot better.