Wednesday, February 18 11:21



i feel f-in retarded at home.
wanted to go to school but dad was nagging like crazy.
imagine 5 in the morning, heading to shower and your dad raised his voice.
pathetic. heeyaaarkdush.
i need to light my cancerstick as soon as dad goes off to work.
It didnt shocked me why im having a bad day today.
its wednesday, everyone knows what happen to izzie on wednesday.
Oh well. I cant move a feet but my body aches just lying on bed.
There's nothing else to do at home.
And im missing my lessons.
Especially CGeog test which i had revised last night.
Damn i bet this is gonna be a long post.

Prolly my babes are heading to math class now.
Even if i head to scholl,i'll have my disadvantage.
I cant even walk, so i dont even want to think about the stairs.
Yesterday was funny.
Okay guys, you've got your revenge on me for not coming all this while.
Even Sir Andrew, Yes, thanks eh for the 10 laps.
Thats equivalent to a 2 km run ehh.
Did jumping after that and then headed to the pool.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

that locker, oh that locker.
i still remember your digits.
asked lin if it is okay for me to take your cologne.
She said why not.
The smell of the fragrance reminds me of you.
I miss you.

Great, a text from Aini, math test is next week.
Cmon, now i hafta study on my own.
this is pathetic. really eh.

I miss my babies eh.
Today im mute. I didnt speak since i wake up.
I didnt laugh today. Boring.
Im in my apartment and its so quiet.
And i think the class is enjoying the silence too uhh.
Okay, ajeyyliaooo.

Ey I havent bathe.I havent eat.
But Watching drumline now. -.-
i guess thats what im gonna do today.
Movie marathon alone. Wait, where's Sarah?
Now i have an idea, I'll ask Sarah to comeover later.^^

okayy, ajeyyliaooo.