Saturday, August 9 19:30
The current song in my profile is titled "What If".
Its a nice track.
Andy introduced me.
Andy was at the hardcourt. Leesya woke up late.
And Sarah couldnt bother cause she's tired.

Im missing everyone.
Yes,everyone.

But,i got to be honest.
i miss Jadon Wong
i miss Nurul Yazlynn
i miss Nurul Amira
i miss Tan Wei Ting
i miss Shaza Ruziani
i miss Chew Jia Hui
i miss Armstrong
i miss Faziee
i miss coach
i miss Boo
i miss 2007
i miss how things are before 2008

but i miss Md Quraisyidin the most.
he's the best guy that i can seek for.although we quarrel almost everyday,
that everyday that i spend with him, i cherish most.
no, a rock didnt knock on my head.its just that i dont feel that the people i want in life,is there for me anymore.
On the other hand,Didi never fail to let me know that he's there for me.
A lot of people walk in and out of my life, but he's one of the only ones I ever really wanted to stick around with.

I feel like I am sitting in a room full of people that I love, and you know what, they just don't care that I love them. They don't care whether or not I live or die. To them I'm just another girl, just another stranger. To me, they are my best friends, the only people I have left.


Ps : Last night when all the world is sleeping, I stayed up and think of you.
And I wish upon a star that somewhere, you are thinking of me too.