Sunday, July 20 12:07


yes, another week has passed and im still anguish.
i read my past posts and i see no difference in the weeks.
last two week, i used the term woebegone.
the week after, i was in predicament
and this week i used anguish.

people are always telling me to smile;
like smiling is going to just take away all the hurt and pain.
Well I've tried hiding my sorrows and covering the sadness in smiles
but it hurts so much that there's always a way of showing it
no matter how many masks i wear.

Sometimes I feel like nobody has held me down
and forced me to cry or made me hug them or seen to the inside of me.
I just say 'oh I'm fine' and walk away but nobody has ever said to me 'no you're not'.

ps;i f i would kill myself tonight, who would remember me tomorrow?
tag my board.