Saturday, March 22 15:17
Why i love you is a hard question.

When I first saw you I was afraid to talk to you.
When I first talked to you I was afraid to like you.
When I first liked you I was afraid to love you.
Now that I love you I'm afraid to loss you.

Everyday that goes by ,

it seems like I discover something new about you to love it's incredible to me how one person can make such a big difference in my life,
you touch me in a way no one else ever has and gave me so many reasons to love you.

Because of you... I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a little more.
Why I love you is a hard question to answer. I love you because you care for me like no one else I know.I love your eyes, so hypnotic and mesmerizing, beautiful to gaze into, and yet never revealing everything to me. I can't explain every way that I love you because thats impossible. But I can say I love you because you are you.

"XXXX


At first you didn't mean much to me but now you're all I need.
I love you,don't ever think that I don't, and don't ever forget that I do.
I don't say I love you to hear it back, I say it so you don't forget(:

Today, if a smile comes to you,
a happy smile that perhaps you can't explain,
it's because at that moment, I am thinking of you and smiling too!

ohh-haha.

isayangyousomuch, precious.

love,
querelle.