Wednesday, December 26 18:16
geeeeeeeeees.
one two three, BREATHE.
okeyy,
so whats up now?!
i made up my mind.
eerrgghh.
im gonna push aside my feelings.
talked to kara.
and i feel better.
i think , i donnoe what im thinking.
i cant even think.
i just wanna lay in bed tonight.
eating popcorn with kara and watch movies.
laugh our ass out and im gonna cherish the moment.
its not like you get to have the bestest accompany ever you know.
i was thinking..
i should appreciate my dearest cousin even if she's a pain in my ass.
gosh i have to say.
ka ra pe tal. i love you ok?
*sniffsniff*

ERRGH.
IM STIL FRUSTRATED.
SCREAMING ALOUD WONT HELP!
BUT I KNOW, IT'LL MAKE ME FEEL BETTER.
ERRGH.
PFFT
EEEERRRRGGGGGGHHHHH
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU
AAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH.
I WANNA CRY CAN?!
I WANNA SCREAM CAN?!
WHICH IS BETTER?!
CRYING OR SCREAMING?!



talk to ashik.
okeyy, thank you.
atleast he make me calm down and made me look at the brightside.
okey, i wanna kill a banana.

woah.
kara helping me clean up.
TY.
elle sayang kara manyak manyak
oh,
daddy thinks i should take mandarin class.
for what?
why should i?
so i can talk to ahgong? -_-
mummy said its a waste of time.
and fyi, i rather go math remedial than attending mandarin cls ok papa?

and azan just passed.
and i catch myself singing.
high pitch summore.
hahah.
aiyo.
better stop.
i think im not going to stop blogging for today.

and im in love with nanu ji.
thanks ey ashik.
hahaha