Thursday, July 12 20:49
When I first saw you I was afraid to talk to you.
When I first talked to you I was afraid to like you.
When I first liked you I was afraid to love you.
Now that I love you I'm afraid to loss you.
Everyday that goes by it seems like I discover something new about you to love
it's incredible to me how one person can make such a big difference in my life,
you touch me in a way no one else ever has
and gave me so many reasons to love you.
When you thought I was in love with him,
you were so wrong, baby, I was loving you.
Why I love you is a hard question to answer.
I love you because you care for me like no one else I know.
I love the way I feel in your arms,
so safe from dangers in the world.
I love your eyes,
so hypnotic and mesmerizing,
beautiful to gaze into,
and yet never revealing everything to me.
I cant explain every way that I love you
because thats in possible.
But I can say I love you because you are you.
When you smiled you had my undivided attention.
When you laughed I had the urge to laugh with you,
but when you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.