Sunday, April 1 21:36
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SYAZLIN,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
Dearest Syazlin,
its been awhile now that you are gone.
your family, friends,including me really miss you.
im wish you are here rite now.
i miss the days we had toghether.
i miss the secrets we shared.
i miss the song we always sing together.
i miss EVRYTHING we do together,
if i can turn back time, on that day, i want to be with you so that i can save you.
my very unforgetable moments with you is when we sing and walk in the rain together
and the next day, we're sick.
haha.
i wish u can read this.
i really do.
i cant imagine myself loosing you.
i love you too much dear!
) ))))))))))) ;
i miss you,
i miss you.
i hope you rest in peace .
"... Everytime I try to fly,I fall without my wings,I feel so smallI guess I need you baby,And everytime I see you in my dreams,I see your face, it's haunting meI guess I need you baby..." - the chorus of evrytime by britney spears. our favourit song.
i love you syaz.
so does evryone who noes you. esp, ur mom.
`izzie