Thursday, March 29 18:30
You're the one who broke my heart,
you're the reason my world fell apart,
you're the one who made me cry,
yet I'm still in love with you and I don't know why.
A million words would not bring you back,
I know because I've tried,
neither would a million tears,
I know I've cried.
I think its time I let you go... and that is hard to do because part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life.
Every time I see you all cool, calm and collected, I lose my breath, my heart starts pounding, and I am painfully aware that I am not over you and you are over me.
I know I'm not completely over you. you still crosses my mind several times a day, but with each one of those times, a feeling of contempt also passes through my heart. Maybe if this happens enough, my heart will become completely hardened to you, and I'll get to the point where he doesn't affect me anymore.
It's really painful to say goodbye to someone that you don't want to let go but its even more painful to ask someone to stay if they never wanted to stay.
I'm so paranoid of getting hurt. I am always getting my heart broken over and over. My heart has so many scars and bruises all over it. I don't know how much just one heart can take really, and I don't really want to find out either.
The truth of the matter is, I still have feelings for you. And no matter how many times I tell myself that I'm better off with out you, a part of me just won't let go.
I never stopped loving you. Even when I was acting crazy, I loved you. I've tried to show you in a million ways but nothing ever got through.



`izzie


To let go of someone doesn't mean you have to stop loving, it only means that you allow that person to find his own happiness without expecting him to come back.
I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.((: