Saturday, March 24 17:30
If to love is to endure
And the hurting is payment
For the abundance of joy
When i see you tomorrow
I shall slave and labor
For hours, and days on end
If love is a sacrific
e
I’ve already given all
For i could not remember
How it felt to be happy
Nor how it was to be sad
It was love that entangled
Bliss, despair, hope, misery
To be blissful is to cry
To despair is such sweetness
Hope is to long for lost love
Misery is a freedom of my heart that is yours
If to love you is to weep
Then i shall create rivers
And lakes, and rivers, and oceans
To drown you in this feeling
That I have withheld so long
To relieve you of all hurt
But the sting of me gone
If my love is not thou
Then it is not love at all
It is erred and wrong
For i only know of the love
The love that is only you
`izzie